Lunar Rainbow Collection by Studio Liv
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Lunar-Rainbow-Bundle-Studio-Liv.html
Tuxedo Kit by Studio Liv
Sketch by Paper Issues
Fonts are Stamp and Traveling Typewriter

Watch me scrap this layout:
Cath_ and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh most beautiful YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I was on my way to post my pages, but this is calling me so I had to come see closer and ohhhhhhhh so so gorgeous LiV's Collection, couldn't hope for a greater marvel duo, therefore, this needs to be shared!!!! the patterns combo is fabulous, your elements choices, the elegance and the buts and pieces to discover.... absolute awesome !!!!!
      Into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • gonewiththewind
      @MrsPeel You are the sweetest ever, my friend! I'm over-the-moon excited about Olivia guesting here. Thanks for being such a supporter of BOTH OF US! Love you and thank you for all your marvelous layouts! <3
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I actually sent you a few messages on WhatsApp but don't think you saw them, if you look for them, ignore the old ones, but listen to the last one I sent.
      You are such a biog presence in my heart, in our house in our daily chats with Sarita, and, of course, our prayers... you have no idea of the magnitude of you in our lives... Olivia is a talented girl, she inherited your talent most definitely and has a super c ute style of her own.... one of the first things I told her when she started (apart from being so so delighted that she invited me in) was that we should try to get her to come here.... am beyond happy with her here!!!!!!
      Love you both!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
    • gonewiththewind
      @MrsPeel I don't really use WhatsApp at all, unless it's for someone that has no other way of communicating with me. I had to restore the app because I got a new phone, and the last message I have from you is from Feb 2022. Is that the one you want me to listen to?

Thank you so much for all your kind words. Just when I needed a little boost after feeling down, there are your posts raving about how wonderful I am! :giggle Love you, friend!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      and I will continue to rave!!!!!
      No, not from 2022, I sent it few weeks back now, but don't worry, I come back a bit later and write you a message, I'm measuring how much I type and scrap as much as possible so I don't end up as bad as I was .... hanging reasonably well, so I will write a message later Love YOU!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    gonewiththewind
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).