by Scrapping with Liz,
Winter Paint
by Lynn Grieveson,
Help Me, I'm Cold
by Bella Gypsy,
Outdoorsy: Winter
by Kristin Aagard
    • bellbird
      I love your hockey version of Oh Christmas Stick !! The layered snowflakes & hockey stick with the cool title work looks amazing & I'm sorry there's no vacations in hockey but I love your unique Xmas truth page! :beat
      Dalis likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Dalis, your shadowing is totally amazing in this!! Everything looks so incredibly realistic. Love the soft color scheme-- very unexpected.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bellbird Thanks! I was reading through your challenge and didn't get to finish reading. I immediately thought "Christmas STICK".... then I realized that you had given exactly that same example. LOL!!!! I was too excited to finish reading to go make my page. LOL!!!! I remember having to be running to go play 27-29th.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Dalis
      @yellowpeep I can't take credit on the shadows on Paula's alpha, I think it's amazing too!
    • Electra
      I LOVE this!! The black and white photo and y our shadowing is brilliant! Only a hockey player knows how important the taping of the stick is! I love the little pop of red! It's a great page!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Electra She is so specific with how her taping NEEDS to be done. She has been doing her own stick taping for a few years now. People are always amazed that she tapes her own stick. My reply to people commenting about her taping her own stick at ice rinks is: "If you are impressed at her taping, you should see her playing." LOL!!! It's all about the sport with this one I tell you.
      Electra likes this.
    • Dalis
      @yellowpeep btw. I usually don't scrap in such soft colors her hockey pics but really loved this too. I guess it's appropriate because of the time and patience she dedicates to taping her stick.
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).