OctScrapLift_600
MrsPeel, Oct 1, 2016
Description:
I'm hosting this month's Scraplift Challenge !!!-
come join us HERE
in my page: new releases from
Pink Reptile Designs: It's Not Just Black & White Elements & Journal Cards-
Scrap Fever Bundle
also by Pink Reptile Designs: Fallala Elements (the messy thread)- couple of the paints are from Lynne Marie's Zest & Tea Time-
Photo is from our recent trip to Barcelona (my surprise birthday present from Sarita my DD!)
Can't wait to see your pages!!!
Thanks for playing !!!!
KarenB, Shivani, cfile and 3 others like this.
    • cfile
      Just beautiful and I love your Birthday photo! Sorry you weren't feeling so chippy, however the party flavor of this scraplift of Mirjam's is perfection.. I love the photo in B/W on the white bg with all the pops of color and the clustering of elements and colorful strings... you really did an awesome job on this page and knowing it was your BD that it was a surprise trip and that your weren't feeling the best you really put that aside and looks like you had a blast !! XO love how you scrapped this and Happy Birthday again my dear friend and Birthday twin!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      what a great present and surprise! the pops of colour throughout on the white BG makes this fresh and fun! hope it was fun and will play along with the lift after DSD hangover ;)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Shivani
      @MrsPeel love this precious photo of you and Sarita :) How sweet of her to take you to Barcelona for your birthday, you must be so proud and hope you girls had a super time there :) Your clustering is fab, I love the sense of movement it creates and the colours are super pretty :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      This totally stood out for me! I love your brilliant use of white space with lots of pops of color! And happy (belated) birthday!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so much ladies!!!!!!!!! I am trying to catch up witrh your galleries, but it will get better done after DSD for sure, missed you all so much!!!!!! @cfile @bellbird @Shivani & @dailydwelling !!!!
    • Sokee
      You had me at the thread!:heartslub
    • Shivani
      @Sokee I know!!! Right!! such flamboyance :)
    • HeatherB
      This is gorgeous, Cynthia! I love (love love!) the fun attitude you show in your photo and knowing how you weren't feeling so well, you sure know how to make the best of the situation. And I love how you've kept this in b/w with the white background, it makes all the pops of colour stand out so beautifully and everything about this page just rocks!
    • HeatherB
    • enjoyyourpix
      so bright and happy!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).