Lindzee

October

October
Lindzee, Oct 14, 2016
Description:
Story Teller 2016 October by Just Jaimee available at The Lilypad https://the-lilypad.com/store/images/P/jj-stoct16-coll-01.jpg;
justjaimee, MrsPeel and jk703 like this.
    • keepscrappin
      oh those owls.... they're so cute sitting on the word strip.
      Lindzee likes this.
    • jk703
      That photo's colors are a perfect fall October day! Our leaves are so slow this year. I love summer, but if it has to get cooler, I want pretty leaves like those! Perfect scatter, and I love the chevron paint.
      Lindzee likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is , my dear friend, as usual, fabulous!!!!!!! love how much you have combined and still the blank space, the elegant composition and the artsy feel that you always give to your pages...LOVE this all the way!!!!!!!!!!!
      Lindzee likes this.
    • wombat146
      what a lovely page! love those owls! each item is placed exactly where it should be, beautifully crafted page!
      Lindzee likes this.
    • justjaimee
      Love the simplicity of this one! The splashes look like they came right out of that picture :)
      Lindzee likes this.
    • scrapsandsass
      Super cute! I love the line of owls. The photo and everything are just perfect!
      Lindzee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    Lindzee
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    345.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).