trekmom

October Template Challenge Fall Changes A Pennington

October Template Challenge Fall Changes A Pennington
trekmom, Oct 4, 2020
Description:
I hated doing this clean up but it was needed. Also, I forgot that I spent a stupid amount of money supporting the local animal shelter by buying these mums from them. So, out with the old and in with the fall plants?
For this page I used the template provided, thank you, I love it.
I also used A Pennington's In Between paper alt 15, word art Fall, word art, ready, frame 1 and from her kit Social Butterfly, I used Butterfly 8.
chastml, Trish and dotcomkari like this.
    • Lisa B
      So pretty! I love the bg paper and the pop of gold! Enjoy those mums! My favorite pop of color in the fall!
      trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      oh wow, your front walk looks beautiful with all the autumn flowers.. I really love it.. looks like one of those DIY show reflecting "curb appeal" :) I love the necklace frame to showcase the gorgeous Mum.. Thanks for playing along with the Oct. Template Challenge! Beautiful page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      cfile likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love that doodle flower bg with the beautiful photos!
      trekmom likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      love the background choice here!

kisses bart
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      It turned out great. What a fun layout.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Trish
      wow that paper looks like you drew it and the pops of color on that black and white are fantastic
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @keepscrappin You have made my day, thank you!
      @dotcomkari Thank you, I love that paper too. I want to print it out and play with it more.
      @garrynkim Thanks so much. It kind of was painful to pull out all of those Zinnias but it had to be done. It was out of control.
      @Trish Thanks very much, I adore that paper and it seemed perfect for this page. I am a doodler by nature so I should attempt to make something like that.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    6.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).