trekmom

October Style Challenge Tone On Tone

October Style Challenge Tone On Tone
trekmom, Oct 6, 2020
Description:
For this page I used:
Kim Jensen's Stitch Folded Alpha.
Lynn Grieveson Marks and Masks 18. with Wind In My Sails paper 7.
Rachel Jefferies Step by Step stamps 2, 3, and 15.
Rebecca McMeen's Cubbage Coo Greenery Drip.

I can't resist a chubby lizard belly but in this case, please resist. I like my fingers intact. Those are 2 different types of lizards in this page.
    • garrynkim
      What is that? I love how your tone on tone turned out. That white bubble paint is perfect and the stitched alpha is an excellent addition.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim It's Larry the lizard from the San Diego Zoo. The other photos are a monitor lizard also from the San Diego Zoo. We went about 7 years ago. I don't know Larry's real name, I gave him that one because I'm a silly goose. I named the ground hog in my back yard, Gerald Ford. Thank you. The tone on tone was a challenge for me so I went with the weirdo lizard.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love these lizard pictures. They really add to the "tone" and the patterns on them jump right off the page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you. I like the lizards and always want to rub the bellies. WE had a pair of lizards with those sweet chubby bellies and they didn't love the belly rubs, lol but they loved a bath.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @trekmom I love them, too. We had the cute geckos in Florida all over the place. They wouldn't let us touch them, but they'd come pretty close. We had a jet black one that hung around our lanai for a long time. We called him "our pet". I love their cute toes.
    • jenn mccabe
      love the big photo and the way you did the title is just so creative- love that alpha choice here! great name for this lizard too, and lol about Gerald Ford! :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).