trekmom

October Style Challenge The Secret Garden Children's Book

October Style Challenge The Secret Garden Children's Book
trekmom, Oct 8, 2021
Description:
That book was a childhood favorite of mine and perhaps why I love gardening so much.
I used the kit from Kim Jensen called Putting Down Roots and nothing else.
The larger photo is mine, it's from looking outside my car's window filled with frost, I changed it up a bit with blur and color.
umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      This is such a pretty page. That frost photo is just precious! I love the BG it creates! You've used the elements perfectly to showcase your gorgeous garden and I do love the quote.
      trekmom likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is beautiful! I love the frost photo! I also love how you put the word art in the enamel pin house!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim thank you so very much! I'm glad I used the frosty photo, I think it makes the page pop. I'm getting sad that summer is over and the garden needs to winterized. I need some energy to dig up my Cannas and save the tubers over the winter and I now have water plants too that need to come inside for the winter. Arguing with husband, he says leave them out and buy new ones, nope! Not me.
      @umyesh Thank you very much.
      umyesh likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Super, love the use of the paints and the eye catching photos.
      Thanks for playing along with my style challenge this month.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).