trekmom

October Sahin Studios Recipe Challenge

October Sahin Studios Recipe Challenge
trekmom, Oct 18, 2020
Description:
I am following the recipe of:
using a template, 4 colors: Orange, Green, dark blue and light blue. Using a map. A list and a cork or wood, I used wood.
I used the template from July 2020 from Sahin Designs, Garden Helper Orange paper 04 and paper 12. Reverie Paper 8 (wood) solid 02 and sold 01. Yes card 12.
I lifted the photo of the Epcot map from Google.
This is a take 2 of this page as I didn't like my small journaling in it and changed it and the map. I think the new map goes better with the page and color scheme.
esahin likes this.
    • Donitab
      Love this and obviously we are soulmates as I could put the same things on my list . Well, Disneyland instead of Disneyworld. Love those curled x’s
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Donitab yes, please and thank you, my new BFF is you. Thanks!
    • Cherylndesigns
      How clever to use the Disney World map! I still have mine - I put it in my album with my pages. Perfect for this recipe. Love the picture with the butterfly on the nose, too.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you so much. Yes, cross eyed me and my little buddy. Every summer, I raise Painted Lady Butterflies. I need some grandchildren.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).