trekmom

October Random Challenge

October Random Challenge
trekmom, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
For this page I used the Kit from Bella Gypsy called Fall to Pieces.
Pretty much the perfect kit for this page in my opinion.
The fonts and colors that I used:
Arial Rounded Bold Italic in blue.
Edwardian Script in orange brown.
Forte Regular in Yellow.
Travelling Typewriter in green.
Electra and MrsPeel like this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow - you must have a very green thumb! Those zinnias are beautiful and it is amazing how tall they grew! Loved the journaling and I really love the felt pieces you've used to scrap this and the shadow work. Everything pops from the page! Wonderful!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Margje
      This really pops! Very beautiful page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @HeatherB Thank you. It took me years to get this green thumb, been at this house for 32 years. I love gardening.
      @Margje Thank you so much.
    • Angela Toucan
      this page is coming out of my screen - so 3D, and wonderfully colourful
      MrsPeel and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
    • MrsPeel
      girl... you do know how to wow me!!!!!! the way you did the shadows, it feels like one of those flat to live little paper theaters...maybe you are too young to know those, but kinda like the greeting cards that open and have dimension.... love the colors, the tittle work, and now I wish I could get on with having our plants back!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Angela Toucan isn;t it just like those old puppet paper theaters we used to play with ? (I know you aren't as old as me but I remember Andy buying one for me in Telford 15 years ago>) LOVe the tri dimensional thing!!!
    • garrynkim
      Lovely. Love the felt hearts.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @MrsPeel Thank you ever so much! Of course, I remember those puppet theaters, I feel like every kid played with those when I was growing up. Popsicle sticks and cut outs. You've truly made my day better, thank you!!
      @garrynkim Thank you so much. I want to print to print this page out and print out the hearts and make a mixed media page of this now.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Electra
      Oh my, how I would love to visit your garden! Those felt hearts are the perfect accent, and something that I never would have thought of using. I love this!
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    6.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).