Cherylndesigns

October Random Challenge

October Random Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Oct 2, 2019
Description:
Credits: lgrieveson_sidebar_tp; KimJensen_Phrames_date stamps; Soco_Fall_pp23; Soco_FallingLeaves_solid4; Soco_FarewellSummer_flag; Soco_DearDad_string; bbonneville_HappyPlanner_10October.
LynnG and Electra like this.
    • HeatherB
      This is wonderful! Love the pool photos and your cute little guy! And love the use of the date stamps. You sure have good weather for October (we're getting pretty cold here)! Great page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks so much, Heather! It should start cooling down a bit - it hasn't yet, but November is normally a little cooler. We get the amazing weather in Dec, Jan, and Feb usually. Thanks for the fun challenge!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Electra
      88 degrees in October?!? I am looking at snow. :hairpol
      Love the pic of your little guy and the "heat" of your LO! Well done!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks, Electra! It's a dirty job, but somebody has to live here. :rollin:rollin
    • mcurtt
      It's fun to see everyone's current outdoors. Looks lovely, although I'm not sure I could handle 88 degrees! Asher is a little doll, growing up!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes, 88 degrees is a bit much for me, too. It is HOT down here most of the year. Asher is growing up SO fast.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the pool photos and the little guy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).