Cherylndesigns

October Journaling Challenge

October Journaling Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Oct 9, 2018
Description:
As beautiful as this picture is, it makes me sad, because time's passing so quickly. I didn't use the word "sad" on my layout, but I used "nostalgia" instead. This is my grandson, Braden, in 2010, flying his kite in our front yard.

Credits: SwL_Artsy_Journal_Templates_5; sahlinstudio_grundge_pp11, pp6, pp5, paper8; sahlindesigns_itsabouttime_then; sabrinadupre_iat_clock_button; prd_timeflies_wingedclock_sticker, bead_forever.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh my this photo, just makes me want to go grab my grands and laugh with them! What a day, and I love the precious feel to this page
    • Cherylndesigns
      @AnneofAlamo Thanks so much, Anne! Grab them now, while they're let you! They grow up SO fast! My youngest is 7 already and he still likes hugs (sometimes). This particular day, in the photo, was just a glorious day in early spring and we spent hours outside flying kites. It just seems like yesterday. Braden will be 14 tomorrow.
    • mcurtt
      What a sweet little image of your GS! Thanks for explaining it further. Loving the stack of papers under the photo too.
    • Cherylndesigns
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, love this one! What a great photo. They just grow up too fast.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).