trekmom

October Challenge Little Butterfly Wings Template

October Challenge Little Butterfly Wings Template
trekmom, Oct 10, 2020
Description:
I absolutely love this template.
I merged the October sign with a photo of mums from my garden.
The only other thing I used with the template is from the kit, Little Butterfly Wings Through My Lens, Border 06.
I went outside and took the photos this morning. The mini pumpkins are almost done and there is only one more growing. Volunteers from last years mini pumpkins and the squirrels stole them to eat in my garden.
Electra and wvsandy like this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful mums, stunning blending, I love the light streaming in. I can understand why this one is your backdrop. And LOL about the squirrels, but they've got to eat too. Thanks so much for sharing & participating in Val's October template challenge. :eg9

And just a reminder, if you haven't already. Be sure to link up your gallery image over at Val's blog template challenge post.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mcurtt Thank you so much. Yes, the squirrels have to eat too and if they didn't, I wouldn't have these fun little pumpkins growing this year so I should thank them! Thank you for reminding to me link the page up, I appreciate that!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Donitab
      Gorgeous flowers and the October looks great
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    • Electra
      What a perfect quote for this lovely photo! I really like this!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).