trekmom

October BYOC Challenge

October BYOC Challenge
trekmom, Oct 8, 2020
Description:
For this page I used:
Bella Gypsy's Fall To Pieces solid 9 and word art falling apart 2.
NBK Art Crush 32: Gesso Piece 16, Magic Light 4 Artsy Bits 8 and 18.
Lynn Grieveson Nesting, Paint 1 Phrase 2 (good) and bird 2 (blue bird)
Lynn Grieveson's A Kind Of Magic # 1 and # 5
Forever Joy's Boo Crew Spiders.
No children were scared by these zombies handing out far too much candy to every trick or treater. No cats could give a darn either. I was happy that all of that make up came out in the wash.
Electra likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Haha, too scary cute. Great layout.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim Thank you very much. It's all good as long as none of the kids got scared while trick or treating. My former neighbor scared the daylights of my middle child by jumping up at her, she jumped about 1 foot high in terror, nope, nope, nope, I don't scare little kids.
    • Electra
      Scared the heck outta me, but I am a sissy. I love your journaling and the vintage elements!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Electra oh no, it's just my goofy kids. My goofy, messy kids. Zombies with cell phones and cats. I think my daughter's teeth made it more scary. Her smile has been changed completely now with dental implants and she has a beautiful smile. Thank you. My kids are actually sweet and would never scare the trick or treaters. Just me. But let me tell you, my middle daughter, her friend was a student of horror film make up and he practiced on a bunch of the "Scooby gang" as I called them, they went to another mom's house all zombies out and tried to scare her. She rolled her eyes and offered them dinner. I would have peed myself.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).