RJMJ

October 2020-Template Challenge-Falling For October

October 2020-Template Challenge-Falling For October
RJMJ, Oct 10, 2020
Description:
What An Incredibly! Fun Template!...I LOVE! Everything About It!...It Really Is The Perfect!...Template For So Many Fall Photos!...Oh! The Possibilities!...I Will Definitely Be Using This One Again!...I Really Like The Striped BG! & The Large "OCT"...It Sets Up For Whatever Fall Photo You May Have!...Thanks! Again For The Wonderful! Template!...

*For My Falling For October Layout-I Used:Autumn Feelings-Allison Pennington
katell, KittyY, dotcomkari and 4 others like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      loving the tilework and how you put the little banner piece on the bench. Fabulous photo.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenB
      A fabulously creative take on the template! The picture is beautiful, and I love the word art on the bench :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Love the photo as the BG and how it cuts through the bench.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KittyY
      you rocked this challenge! Great job
      RJMJ likes this.
    • katell
      very creative! love this big picture and your work on it and on your title
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      So pretty Rhonda, and I love how you clipped th photo to the stripes to make the template shine. I love the tree with all the gorgeous leaves and your welcome to October.. the blue is so rich in your photo and is so striking! Thanks for playing along with the October template challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    419.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).