RJMJ

October 2020-Inspiration Challenge-As A Matter Of Fact:Me

October 2020-Inspiration Challenge-As A Matter Of Fact:Me
RJMJ, Oct 10, 2020
Description:
Normally I Would Be Scrapping About How Much I LOVE! Fall! & I Do...But This Layout Has A Specific Purpose Today...& It's A Bit Of A Difficult Subject Matter For Me Personally...Ray & I Have Been Living In The Same Apartment Complex For Over 20 Years Now...The Building Was Just Sold & Bought By New Owners!...We Just Felt In Our Hearts That Something Life-Changing Was About To Happen!...& It Did! Yesterday Now...After Many Inspectors Came & Went In A Few Weeks!...We Were Told That The Entire Building Is Being Restructured...And Our Apartment Is Being Gutted Completely!...They Are Turning The Building Into Condo Type Apartments That Are Furnished & Wi-Fi Included In The Rent!...The Rent Will Most Likely Double!...They Predict That About 60% Of The Tenants Will Move Out!...But They Don't Care...It's All About Their Bottom Line Here...It's A Business!...& WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...We ARE BEING EVICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...We Have 115 Days! To Get The HE**! OUT!...And Find A New Place To LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Ray Wants To Be Out By The End of November...Before The First Snow Storms Hit Us!!!!...

So There's That...Smack In The Face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...OMG!...And I Just Found Out A Few Days Ago That I'm Going To Have Minor/Major Surgery On Oct.23rd...Blood Work On The 20th & Surgery On The 23rd!...I Have Been Waiting For 4 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now For My HERNIA! SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm FLABERGHASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Surgery Out Of The Blue!...After 4 Years Of Waiting!...How Could All This Be Happening NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Have To Re-Coop From Surgery...& Literally Pack Up Our Lives!...& Get Out!...

I Was So Overwhelmed Yesterday...I Cried A Little!...Got Angry A Little!...Then Calmed Down!...We Are Both Still Reeling!...But I've Accepted Everything Now!...So I Started Creating A Ton Of Layouts!...It Filled My Time! & My Brain!...So I Saw This Challenge Here...All About Fall Colors!...I Bought A New Kit From Forever Joy Called Second Spring!...It's All About Fall's! Beautiful! Colors!...So Off! I Went To Scrap About my Feelings!...The Main Theme Of The Layout Is "BURIED:...Feeling BURIED!...Being BURIED!...I Think You Get The Theme...

So I'm In The Background...You Can See The Top Of My Head!...My Hands Holding My Camera!...A Bit Of My Denim Jacket! & My Scarf!...But That's All You Can See!...I'm Lost! & BURIED! Behind All The WA! & Autumn BEAUTY!...You Can Even See The Butterflies There Too!...LOL!...I Always Have To Throw In That HOPE! Factor!...No Matter What Life Will Throw At Me...[Us]...We Will Survive!...We Will Move On!...We Will Give This Place The Finger! & Say Good-Bye!...Albeit With A Few Tears!...But We Will Move On!...To Where We Don't Know Yet!...But We Will Figure It All Out!...Somehow!!!...So This Layout Visualizes How I Felt In That Moment...

*A Special Thanks! To Everyone Who Read The Whole Story...I Wasn't Gonna Post The Whole Story...But I Said..WELL!...This Is The Absolute! Truth!...So Now You All Know!...[We'll Anyone Who Visits My Gallery!...That Is...]...

*For My As A Matter Of Fact:ME Layout-I Used:Second Spring-ForeverJoy
SeattleSheri and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, this is amazingly honest and beautiful. I feel your pain and anxiety over all this. Finally having your surgery will be a good thing. You deserve to not be in pain. I haven't moved in many years but one piece of advice I give everyone is to contact your local newspaper. They will give you the end of bolt for free, it's the paper they use to print the newspaper without any printing on it! You'll use this to wrap up all fragile items. You know, the Italian stuff, giggle. (I hope you get that joke.) Please bribe friends and family with pizza and such to help you. Start packing now. Start getting rid of anything you don't want to take to the next place. Make sure that every box packed up is well detailed to what's inside and what room it goes to. I will keep you in my prayers. This page is fabulous. P.S. That end of bolt paper is gigantic, it hung out of my Nissan Versa and I needed to put a red piece of fabric on it. It's a weird road rules things to warn drivers not to get all end game and drive into stuff.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @trekmom ...Thank You! So Much For Your Kind & AMAZING! Comments!...I Know A Lot Of People Won't Be Comfortable Leaving A Comment On This Layout Due To The Subject Matter!...I'm Kinda Known For My "REAL" Feelings Layouts...But This One Was My Most Honest One Yet!...It Was Hard To Put This Much Honesty Out There!...& Yes!...I Am In A Lot Of Pain Because Of My Large Hernia Now!...I Don't Talk About It Much!...I Can Only Hope This Surgery Will Improve Things In Some Way/Any Way!..."You Deserve To Not Be In Pain"...That Very Statement Touched My Heart!...Thank You! For Your Kindness!...It Means So Much!...We Are Working On An Action Plan Now For Packing & Moving!...Thanks! For The Tip On The Newspaper!...We Will Check That Out!...There Is A Lot Of Stuff! To Purge Now!...I Now Choose To See This As A New Beginning!...A Fresh! Start In A New! Place! For Us!...25 Years Together!...That's A Long Time!...We Are Glad We Have Each Other...& I'm So GLAD! That I Have My Outlet...IE:Layouts!...& My LILYPAD FRIENDS! & SISTERHOOD! To Talk To & Rely ON!...The Lilypad! Is My "OTHER" Home!...& The SISTERHOOD! Here!...Is My OTHER "Family"...!...Hearts & Hugs! To You Too!...Hopefully Everything Will Work Out In The End!!!...Have A GREAT! THANKSGIVING! Weekend!...Hearts & Hugs!...:grouphug...:bk...:heartslub...
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @RJMJ You're so very welcome.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wowzers. what a fabulous mix of colour and imagery
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, so sorry that you are dealing with all of this at once. It must be so frustrating not to have a say in whether or not you move. I pray that you will have a speedy and uncomplicated recovery from your surgery and that you will find the perfect place to resettle! The layout is such a great way to display your emotion. Beautiful.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    460 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).