flowersgal

Oct2020_TemplateChall_flowersgal_web

Oct2020_TemplateChall_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Oct 7, 2020
Description:
October 2020 - Template Challenge

Credits:
Allison Pennington - Oct2020 challenge template (provided)
Lynn Grieveson - Look Around kit
Pink Reptile Designs - Autumn Trails
    • LynnG
      You are so lucky to have such dramatic and beautiful birds to watch. Good idea to rope them in as entertainment ;-) Love your page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @LynnG - Thanks. Some of the birds are so flighty that it's hard to get a photo but the male cardinals will stay perched in our crabapple tree for long enough.
    • mcurtt
      Great page with the perfect background. I love to see the bright red of cardinals, your photo is super! Speaking of birds, we just ran some errands today & I picked up more birdseed & critter food. I've been feeding them all year, and amazingly there were quite a few of them all summer long. The turkeys love the ground feeder. I love watching the wildlife here, my entertainment
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      really like the berry stray being your lovely photo
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Patsy and lovely use of the template.. love how you changed it around to make it your own.. Beautiful photo of the Cardinal. I love watching the birds and have been since I was 7 as my Mom was very involved in the Audobon Society. WOnderful page and wonderful journaling! Thanks for playing along with the Oct Template challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      Beautiful page, I love ♥️
      flowersgal likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a very beautiful and delightful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      The leaves, the berries - this certainly is Fall! and I love that background paper as I love birch and aspen trees.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Electra
      O wow, this is wonderful! What great photo and your journaling is awesome. Such a pretty page, Patsy!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Fantastic layout, I love the background paper and all that painty goodness, complimenting that gorgeous photo of the Cardinal. Good job feeding the birds early. Where I live we have a resident red-tailed hawk and we always get BlueJays. I love watching them.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).