flowersgal

Oct2019_SahlinStudio Chall_web

Oct2019_SahlinStudio Chall_web
flowersgal, Oct 12, 2019
Description:
Oct2019 - Sahlin Studio Challenge
Supplies (all by Sahlin Studio):
Autumn Frost; Chesterfield; County Fair Picnic; Country Roads; Sweet Story Tellers; Travel Mixed Media; Winter Stories; 10Oct19 Sahlin Studio template
JennFort, KarenB and cinderella like this.
    • cinderella
      Love the mix of papers! You rocked this template!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love that photo. To me, as a Brit, those post boxes are typical American!? Those papers are gorgeous in the circles. Gorgeous, Autumnal layout :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! Something as simple as a photo of mailboxes lined up and it turned out really artistic with this template & background papers you chose. I like that the circles mimic the red spray-painted circle on one of the mailboxes.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - thanks. I love this photo and have been waiting to use it. This template was a bit busy for it but I used it anyway. You may see the same photo in another layout down the road.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      How unique and beautiful, Patsy! I absolutely love your photograph of the old mailboxes.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. I am using some of my “just because to caught my eye” photos for challenges.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Oct 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).