dbregant

Oct Photography Challenge

Oct Photography Challenge
dbregant, Oct 6, 2018
Description:
Template, papers and elements from https://the-lilypad.com/store/It-s-About-Time-TODAY.html that I received on the blog hop..thank you designers!
Journal says:
All three of our kids were in band & marching band from elementary school into college. One played flute and the other two played baritone. It was always difficult to get pictures of the baritone musicians because the instrument has a large bell. I became a pro at spotting my kid by their stance and height. This is Brycee’s last high school concert combined with the feeder schools. They didn’t have a formal concert because of the teacher walk-out here in Arizona.
jjpederson125 likes this.
    • jjpederson125
      Oh my goodness!!! I love this layout!!!
      dbregant likes this.
    • Tree City
      Love all the paper banners! That photo is perfect for the challenge and it cracks me up cuz its so accurate--both in terms of "school band" and in terms of "where is my kid?!" (I played trombone for awhile so I bet my mom had the same issue lol!) Thanks so much for playing along!
      dbregant likes this.
    • Traumelfe
      It looks great!
    • scrappin2girls
      Love all the different banners and how they draw your eye to the photo. Also I like that the photo is small it makes a bigger statement
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dbregant
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    444.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).