Oct-m3-ayes-have-it-copy

Oct-m3-ayes-have-it-copy
AnneofAlamo, Oct 21, 2016
Description:
a fun play on words
using

M3 Add On October 2016 - Pieces | Paula Kesselring
M3 Add On October 2016 - Paint | Paula Kesselring

my 8 year old watched me make this page..we had such a fun time. He helped me pick the stroke and glow colors on the words. I had to explain the ayes versus eyes connection, which he finds hilarious and has been voting for things all afternoon...
sorry, the nays win, poke your eye out...
obscure child!
    • bellbird
      1st, super creative and i'm guessing u have about 100 layers of eyes on there - 2nd the ayes and voting and learning with your son while creating? super genius!
    • RebeccaH
      seriously! how big was this file w/ all those layers! lol! there is something equally cool and creepy about a bunch of eyes stacked up and scattered about. Its a sea of irises! :)
    • LynnZant
      Ha, Anne, eye love it! Super fun and cool page and love how you were able to bring in so much color too. Wonderful work!
    • HeatherB
      This is so fun with the ayes and eyes and so cute that you were able to make this with the help of one of your littles! Amazing the number of layers here!
    • Ga_L
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Oct 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).