BLKinOR

Nurse? Doctor?

Nurse? Doctor?
BLKinOR, Feb 13, 2021
Description:
I chose to document a favorite book from my childhood, what it meant to me, & how it may have changed my life. I used the challenge template from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs & Kirstin Aargard Book Lover.

Journaling reads:
The memory of this book cover is very clear nearly 60 years later. I remember being fascinated by the idea of being a doctor, just as I was fascinated by a book about Nellie Bly. I remember a conversation with my mother in high school during which I spoke of medicine as a possible career. I was disappointed when she discouraged me. I continued in nursing, later in college I changed my goal from nursing to medicine. I now wonder if reading this book planted a seed which changed the trajectory of my life.
JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      I am such a fan of photo-less pages, and love what you have done with the template. Great job pulling the colors from the book cover. I loved reading your journaling. Wonderful take on this challenge!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    575px
    Height:
    575px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).