NSD2023SlowScrap-NatureExplorers
AnotherAmanda, May 8, 2023
Description:
NSD 2023 - Slow Scrap
Fonts- Remington Noiseless, Journey to Thailand
Journaling - Benjamin and I had a wonderful time in Nature Explorers’ Group when he was little. We would meet in various local parks and play in the water for a bit and find little treasures; sometimes, little fish or lizards or local flowers and other plants. Benjamin and the other kids loved finding stones the most to throw in the streams to see the splashes. It was a wonderful, wet experience that I'm glad we got to share together. Nature Explorers ended rather abruptly when Covid lockdown happened, but I have some wonderful memories (and sweet pictures) from our time together. Journaled May 2023, Photographed May 2019
Elements and Papers - Finding Joy, PM Wilderness (Collaboration), When the Clouds Part (Lynne-Marie) Mixed Bits 9 (P Kesselring)
Style - Shadows, BYOC Nov 2018 Glitter, BYOC Nov 2018 Sticker (Mommyish)
Action - Twisted Action (P Kesselring)
umyesh likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      those photos are so super sweet! I love little ones exploring the outdoors. Great story telling.
    • umyesh
      I enjoyed reading your journaling Amanda and am glad you were able to experience this together before lockdown. I love how you clustered on each side to frame in your photos. I also love how you used another solid paper for the top border! Thanks for scrapping with me for iNSD!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    May 8, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    908.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).