ArmyGrl

NowRecorded

NowRecorded
ArmyGrl, Apr 22, 2022
Description:
Created with Lynn Grieveson Bolden Cards + Mapped and Gina Miller Pollyanna
weaselwatchr and MrsPeel like this.
    • Sokee
      Beautiful, excited to see all the nature photos I know you’ll be taking of your new property!
    • cfile
      Gorgeous. glad you are also taking a break.. you deserve it! Love the bg and the richness of the green colors and the wonderful shadow work.. well done!
    • MrsPeel
      I have to come back with time because I want to stop in previous pages (if you see my book arks, you will see you pretty much populate them, I keep bookmarking in the rush with the complete intention of coming back....spent the week Wirth a migraine, but having the time now to stop....I need to get back to your gallery but this needs to be shared NOW. LOVE so so much how you combined it all, LOVE that background paper (I also had to use it!!) and all those cards stacked and the beauty of black & white giving it all an impact.... wonderful as you always do!!!!!!!! Promise I will be back, your gallery always inspires and you have a personal touch in every page that inspires creativity like no other!!!!!!!!!!!
      for now, this is going
      into the APRIL Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • weaselwatchr
      This is just lovely. So much dimension and all the greens are spectacular
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).