StefanieS

Now

Now
StefanieS, Mar 4, 2022
Description:
I used Bella Gypsy's: A place for everything Alphas, kit, whatnots, journal cards.

For the scraplift challenge
[​IMG]
acwfoster likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      FAB scraplift! love seeing your place all clean and tidy. do you make house calls? my craft room needs help. :giggle
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
    • LynnG
      Impressive organising and impressive scrapping :-)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Great lift!!! I'd also like to throw my hat in for a house call! :giggle
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bellbird
      good on you! i've watched all those people on YT as well (haven't tried swedish death cleaning -the name alone scares me!) and find them motivating and went thru a similar process in a few drawers & cupboards (the kids and hubby had no respect for my system though and i might as well not have bothered in the kitchen except for under the sink so i've given up putting everything back in there again, uggh and the counter clutter! i would love your clear counters too - despite having created a drop-zone right under the counter like cass recommends, it's just not compatible with my DH, who may have PhD's or DD that takes after him but...! Anyway, hats off to you and i hope it stays how it makes you happy! love the journal card tucked in with the card too
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Mar 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).