MrsPeel

NovemberPhotographyChallenge

NovemberPhotographyChallenge
MrsPeel, Nov 14, 2020
Description:
For the November Photography Challenge hosted by our awesome Jenn McCabe, what a wonderful feeling to make a page on the prides of our places... I would need to make another two pages, I was actually born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and I have been in England for 30 years or so.....so I would probably come up for something for both countries. :)
This is the aerial view (during a helicopter flight I used to do with passengers when I was a tour guide in Rio) I cannot explain you the magnitude of this place, from the bottom of the mountain of Corcovado, through the train up the forest, to the climb 220 steps up to the Statue and it's majestic wonder, *there is a lift now, we would climb fast, in my days!!!* and the views of the whole city, really a blessing of a city, Rio de Janeiro, but the awesome views and people extend all over the country :)
In my page from the
NEW RELEASES : Document Your December Collection : Oh What Fun Coordinated Collection- 30% OFF this weekend-
Lynn Grieveson : Jul Collection

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Jul-Collection.html
also here:
the background paper and the other bottom texture paper are from
Rachel Jefferies: Nov 2020 BYOC Money Saving Bundle : This Day is Mine saves 30% this weekend :)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Nov-2020-BYOC-Money-Saving-Bundle.html
TFL!!!
Karen, Trish and FarrahJobling like this.
    • Trish
      I just logged on and the minute I saw that photo I knew it was yours Just stunning and so beatiful.
    • Angela Toucan
      awesome view. Fabulous border cluster
    • SeattleSheri
      Perfection! I love the big photo in the background! Really stunning page!
    • cookingmylife
      Great to see the people below the statue to gain perspective! Such wonderful memories.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, i didn't know you used to fly in a helicopter to do tours! that is so neat! i love this photo representing your country - it's absolutely amazing and I agree with maureen about the scale of the statue vs the people! wow! so cool, love this Cynthia!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).