ArmyGrl

NovemberPhotograph

NovemberPhotograph
ArmyGrl, Nov 10, 2021
Description:
Lichen shot taken the morning of 07NOV21. This is my feeble attempt to scraplift SeattleSheri (original below).

I used Just Jaimee's Storyteller November 2018 main kit, cards and paint/flair pack.

[​IMG]
    • zinzilah
      not at all feeble, you have added such a lovely spark with a change of colour scheme, and the number border on the left, and the photo of the colourful lichen is superb with the addition of the oak leaf, and the gold coloured sparklies
    • keepscrappin
      lovin the soft strip bg and the purple and gold complementary colors popping here... swoon
    • SeattleSheri
      :heartlub:heartlub I'm ridiculously flattered you chose one of my pages to lift and I'm so touched by your comments too!!! :heartslub I'm a huge admirer of your work!!! xoxo
    • cfile
      gorgeous photo and what a wonderful lift !! I love the purple yellow color combo and as you already know, I love your shadow work and clustering here Lisa. :) Looks like a little shelf that you have all your treasures displayed on.. well done.. thanks for playing along with my Nov Scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Nov 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).