Cherylndesigns

November Style Challenge

November Style Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Nov 4, 2018
Description:
These are some of my inside Halloween decorations.

Credits: lgrieveson_frames_in_threes; bbonneville_Halloweenish_solidpaper2, paper6, paper2, solidpaper2; jj-hocuspocus-word-I love halloween, word-boo, ghost, scary eyes.
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, so cute! i adore decorations that glow in the dark - i find it so soothing to sit and look at them in the evening. pretty - the wreath w/the striped booties/leggings is so cute too! :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe Thanks, Jenn! We're not ready to take them down yet, we enjoy them so much. We took the Halloween decorations out of the yard, but these are still out.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • mcurtt
      How cute! I like the band with various papers showcasing the decorations.

I've got a small artificial pine tree out all year, we swap out the decorations for the seasons/holidays. It is currently still decorated with skeletons, spiders, pumpkins, ghosts. Topped with a black raven. And oh, a Hallmark teeny sugar skull that we bought this year.
    • Electra
      So I am not the only pone who decorates for all the holidays? Do you have kids in the house or is it just for you? (I don't) What a fun LO!
    • Electra
      @mcurtt I couldn't help but notice your comment. When my girl was little, we did the same thing with handmade decorations and a branch cemented into an antique silver vase. I guess all three of us like to decorate! :funfun:stash
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn! I'd love to see your tree that you swap out the decorations on! My parents used to have a small tree in the corner of their family room that they decorated for each holiday.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra No, I decorate for each season, Electra. Our grandson lives with us now (he's 7) but I've always done it. DH loves it, too. He loves to get the boxes out for each season. We still have the Halloween stuff out, except for outside, and he said we need to get the Thanksgiving stuff out.
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Years ago, I made a little tree out of a big tree branch, I anchored it in styrofoam and covered that up. I hung little ornaments on it for each season. It was so cute.
      Electra likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Fun page. I love your decorations so much fun hehe
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Justagirl Thanks so much!! I love my seasonal decorations. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).