trekmom

November-photography-food-challenge-2022-homemade-veggie-lentil-soup

November-photography-food-challenge-2022-homemade-veggie-lentil-soup
trekmom, Nov 3, 2022
Description:
I used the NBK Art Crush 49 kit. Nothing else. For my alpha, I typed out my words and used my photo of the pumpkin soup I made as a clipping mask. If you look carefully, you can just about see the spoon in the burgundy bowl. I m never making that recipe, it was so bland! I had to keep adding more spices until it tasted better and my added more cinnamon to it. Ugh, the veggie lentil soup here is a winner.
    • bestcee
      I adore that you scrapped something you won't be making again - even if it's hidden in the title! I hate when a recipe is disappointing and underseasoned. Love the big title you added! Thanks for playing in the November Photography Challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • sharonb
      Love the big title. And yes, I hate when a recipe is bland.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @bestcee Thank you very much. Honestly, any recipe that calls for one clove of garlic or two pieces of basil is just wrong. My mom added cinnamon to the soup and said it was much better. After I had already added pie spice to it. Lol.
      @sharonb Thank you! That's all that soup was good for.

On a side note, if you can google search the soup from the movie Tangled,
      mother Goth's hazelnut soup, it's really delicious. Don't use the recipe that looks whitish, it should be a nice shade of orange from butternut squash.
      bestcee likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun framing of your lovely looking soup
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Nov 3, 2022