Cherylndesigns

November Monthly Muse Week 3 "What's In My Head"

November Monthly Muse Week 3 "What's In My Head"
Cherylndesigns, Nov 19, 2020
Description:
Due to the latest news, shutdowns, lockdowns, possibly no holidays - this is all brewing around in my head. Other than this, I'm just fine. Where's that Angry Cat when I need him??? LOL

LBW_Fear of the dark; lbw_M3Oct19_Addon; LBW_M3Oct17 Addon; lbw_heartbroken; Font_Rockwell_Bold.
    • umyesh
      I love your take on this challenge :) the black and white with pops of red looks awesome. I also love how the whole page is filled.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Thanks, Monica. I uploaded this on Scrapbook.com and got a comment that "I must have been in their head, too". LOL
      umyesh likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      I know it's hard right now and I think this sums it up for a lot of people. As you know @Cherylndesigns I haven't been struggling that much with the pandemic. BUT work has been a (insert swear word here) and so a lot of this sums up how I feel about that right now. Love the pops of red and the 'what is that noise' just really sums up my headspace right now!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Claire Grantham Thanks, sweetie. I think the "What Is That Noise" pretty much speaks to me, too - that's why I put it front and center. I'm kind of a hermit, so the first "round" didn't bother me too much. This time, my family is all trying to get together and it's pretty frustrating. We'll get through this though, won't we? We have family trying to get on planes and I'm so nervous about that. I'm honestly pretty much content just staying home, though. I just hate what this is doing to everybody's holidays. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Electra
      Wow, you and I need to talk soon. I have feeling the same way. I am so over it and have so much fear, and there is no way to get away. And then we have a conflict in the home tonight and and I so angry with my daughter, I can't even talk about it. Life is hard sometimes. Love you though, my friend. Awesome LO!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra I'm always here to talk and would love to, if you need to. I just feel like I'm losing it sometimes - all of this insanity in the world is pushing all of us over the edge. We need to Facetime or Whattsapp. Let me know when it's good for you. Love you. :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub I'll be up for a few more minutes if you want to chat on TLP. I don't know if you're still on here or not.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Nov 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).