Cherylndesigns

November Khadfield_Cfile_Template

November Khadfield_Cfile_Template
Cherylndesigns, Nov 5, 2018
Description:
Credits: November-sketch-khadfield_cfile_DoilyTemplate; khadfield_also_edgy_pink; khadfield_IndianSummer_paper_purple; khadfield_family_matters_family, heart1, doodlestrip1; khadfield_FramedFreebie_ws_picture, ws_perfect; vwsprinklesv45_beads2.
    • JillW
      What a nice photo! I like the addition of the elements along the outer edge of your layout!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @JillW Thanks so much, Jill! :)
    • cfile
      what a sweet photo of Alyssa & Asher from last year's festivities! Love how you acceted the border and love how you used the template. Great photo Cheryl, and I hope this year you will get the photo of all your grandchildren together as you said in the chat yesterday! Thanks for joining in on the template challenge! Good Luck!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks for your sweet comments, Christa! I hope so, too. They're all coming over here (from the east coast) for Thanksgiving, and I know all but Jordan (almost 20) are definitely coming. He says he is, but that usually changes. :( The last time we were all together, Braden (14) wasn't there. He was on vacay with his dad.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    258.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).