Claire Grantham

Nov22_Template_Witching Hour

Nov22_Template_Witching Hour
Claire Grantham, Nov 6, 2022
Description:
I love Lynn's templates and this one was perfect for one of my MANY photos of my Halloween costume.

I tend to dress up for Halloween at work, always a bit of fun for me and a bit of a laugh for my work colleagues. My best friend also works with me and she also dresses up.

This year I was not very imaginative as I went as a witch.. but I think my stunning bat crown added a bit of creativity.

I used -
Lynn Grieveson - Free Template

Amy Wolff - Sleepy Hallow kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sleepy-Hallow-Kit.html
LynnG, Electra and AllisonPennington like this.
    • Electra
      Yes, your bat crown is awesome! And so is this LO!
    • mocamom
      You are right, your crown added a lot of creativity. Love this photo and love that you scrapped yourself. We all need to do this more often. Your placement of the elements perfectly complements the photo. Stunning!
    • mywisecrafts
      I'm still laughing over this photo.... I love it... and you were way more creative than me for Halloween, I was myself with a messy bun! Love the elements you chose for the layout. So fun!!!
    • cfile
      ha ha.. you are a hoot my dear Claire and such a bunch of fun. I bet working with you would have me in stitches all day long! I love your halloween costume with your bat crown! lovely page Claire and such fun. I love how you have used the template to showcase this awesome photo of you. Thank you for playing along with the November Template Challenge.
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @Electra for your lovely comment. @mocamom thank you, I am a big selfie scrapper! @mywisecrafts can you see the wind in my wig.. I had a fan blowing on me, I really planned the millions of photos I took lol. @cfile glad you like it, thank you for the lovely comments. I am gifting the bat crown to my bestie who fell in love with it.
      cfile likes this.
    • ajm
      What a beautiful and creative Halloween costume! Love you crown and page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    344.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).