bjthomas

Nov22_Template_Moving

Nov22_Template_Moving
bjthomas, Nov 14, 2022
Description:
November Template Challenge
featuring an amazing template by Lynn Grieveson

Oh My Deer by Lynn Grieveson | https://the-lilypad.com/store/Oh-My-Deer-Kit.html
Light Me Home by Lynn Grieveson | https://the-lilypad.com/store/Light-Me-Home-Kit.html
Karen and LynnG like this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful photo and lovely page. I wish you well on your move and joy in your new location.
      bjthomas likes this.
    • cfile
      Bethany, this is stunning! I love the highway page with the truck with all your stuff going to the next spot where your next adventure will be, and how you captured the gorgeous foliage in the trees. The elements you used to accent the photo and template are fab as is that cute paper with the deer. Fantastic page! Thanks for playing along with the November template challenge! Good luck on your move and Happy Holidays!
      bjthomas likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      [​IMG]
      Another template I thought wasn't for me, until I saw, what other digi-scrappers, like yourself, had done with it. I love how you have placed paint around the page, and not just in the centre, it adds interest, and the paint at the corners brings your eyes back into the page. The addition of the large cluster and deer, just make it your own, and are so theme related.
      bjthomas likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been featured on Lynn's FB fan page. Beautiful matching of elements to your photo. And the best of luck on your move.
      bjthomas likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful framing of your fabulous photo.
      bjthomas likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Nov 14, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    317.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).