Description:
Nov 2020 Journaling Challenge
Credits:
Designed by Soco - Memories V3 template
Pink Reptile Designs - Heimili kit
    • Donitab
      Love this - love the simplicity, the photo, and title - perfect
    • flowersgal
      @Donitab - thanks. I'm loving using the Memories templates by Soco and just letting the photo and my journaling tell the story with a very limited number of accents.
    • cfile
      Love his ttoo Patsy. You are rocking the thankful :) I love the minimalist style here.. Hope you are going to print this in one of those small pocket style books!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh this is perfect! I love how you are using the templates :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I like your PJs!! Great photo and I like how you picked up the colour with the red accents. Wonderful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cfile - thanks. I'm not sure how I'll print them yet. I am making the 6 x 8's separately and then dragging them onto a background. I'm investigating printing sources (Persnickety) for 6 x 8 and then, of course, there's my favorite Blurb with the magazine style as a possibility. I do like the backgrounds so I'm leaving my options open!
      cfile likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @KarenB - thanks. These templates are definitely my style -- minimum embellishments. You know I am a "wordy" girl so a place for journaling and word strips/word art is right up my alley!
      KarenB likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @HeatherB - They are from "Life is Good" and super soft and comfy. I need a wardrobe of them to get me through the winter ... :)
      HeatherB likes this.
    • KarenB
      @flowersgal You are! I always love your journaling as you know! :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is lovely, so clean! I love your jammies, great colour, adding a pop to your layout.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).