Nov2019_Style Chall_web
flowersgal, Nov 1, 2019
Description:
Nov 2019 - Style Challenge
Supplies:
Paula Kesselring - Basic White Papers
Lynne Marie - Masked Beauty; Firm Foundations 5
Scrapping with Liz - Travel cut-outs
MrsPeel, LynnG, Lisa B and 1 other person like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      lovely job getting down low and capturing this! i love the girl with camera outline here! fun page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Jenn mccable - thanks. I, too, found the girl with the camera a perfect accent. I'm thinking you are quite likely to find her popping up on other pages. I think this layout fits my style -- a large photo, some journaling, a title and a bit of paint with one eye-catching accent (no clustering, no tons of doodads, etc).
    • mcurtt
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - I loved the eyeballs and the fun little pocket park. Seats are on the back of the eyeballs. Yep, it's all one photo. I liked the split mandated for this challenge.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Patsy this is AWESOME!!!!! perfect photo for splitting, and you (as usual!!!) have given it a gorgeous composition, with that silhouette photographer from the M£ if I am not mistaken? is from Lynne Marie (I think it is, I just picked on your credits !) those are one of my most favorite of all time but not always I get it right...here you have composed with elegance.... and now given me a definite reason to get there!!!! one of my most treasured dreams on traveling is (I think you may know as I keep blah bing about it LOL) the Orient Express London-Venice..... the second one (and most definitely doable, which I cannot say about the Orient Express LOL) is a round trip all over the USA... it would be a delight being able to meet you in person!!!! anyway, I know I haven't been around nor given anyo0ne much attention, I'm trying and getting better at catching up with all...only so very slow, but know that, even if I don't say it often, IU am inspired by your art, your pages, and treasure enormously the support you give me constantly, and your presence here at The Pad...is because of people like you that we keep fighting...I know I am nnot the only one inspired by you in every-way possible! in a not so serious subject....the first thing I thought seeing the photo was "my mum would want one of these in her house" LOL long story, we will chat soon, slow, but I am getting there!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @MrsPeel - thanks for your kind words. I'm always glad to hear you are doing better. Keep up the good fight -- you are an inspiration to many. We treasure you. And when you make that U.S. trip, be sure to include me in your long list of stops and meets!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh of course I will!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartslub
      flowersgal likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the photo and the split
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).