flowersgal

Nov2019_prd-1911 Chall_web

Nov2019_prd-1911 Chall_web
flowersgal, Nov 17, 2019
Description:
Nov 2019 - Pink Reptile 1911 template challenge
Supplies:
Pink Reptile Designs: Basic Whites; Naturelle; Homegrown; Farm Fresh; 1911 challenge template
Rikki and mirjam like this.
    • meterr
      Absolutely LOVE this!!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh wow! What a great vacation page! Unusual but informative with your journaling. I love those vintage shots as well, be still my heart! :beat
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so clever - I'm stumped on this template. You totally "thought outside the box". Great page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. I'm somewhat of an "out of the box gal" but, like you, I sometimes struggle. I thought the green paint (with the opacity adjusted) reminded me of spilled pickle juice ... so appropriate for the Heinz pickle!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal I just love where your imagination took you. I'm an outside the box thinker too, but so far I've got nothing for this one.
    • mirjam
      OMG what a GREAT page Patsy! I too always use Heinz ketchup. No other comes close. And that pickle case!!!! How cool! Love your page, love the theme and love your take on the template. BTW did you know Ed Sheeran is a HUGE Heinz fan. Seems he always take a bottle of ketchup with him on his travels. He even has the coolest tatoo of their logo!

[​IMG]
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).