dbregant

Nov Inspiration Challenge

Nov Inspiration Challenge
dbregant, Nov 29, 2020
Description:
Paper and elements from: https://the-lilypad.com/store/So-Good-Together-Kit.html
Template from: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stories-of-Life-Templates-5.html
Journal says:
We prepped food, decorations and party favors for Ellie's bridal shower with the help of my mom. Brycee and I are so grateful for her willingness to help with my never-ending to do list! We made herb plant seedling favors with 'punny' tags: It MINT a lot to Ellie that you are here, Party THYME, and my favorite: BASILLY you're the besto! All hand lettered by Bryson. I’m so thankful for my crew!

--and--
I did a lot of home projects in the months before the shower and saved a big one for my mom to help with: recovering a theatre seat that I 'inherited' from her. It desperately needed new canvas seats after sitting in the AZ heat for years. I visited Hobby Lobby for the new canvas and there was only one employee in the sewing section and 4 of us in line! I visited with an older customer behind me for 20 minutes or so during our wait. She was so charming and was telling me how she was choosing fabric for projects her adult children request of her. She asked what I was creating and I had to confess that I was picking my mom up from the airport that afternoon and was purchasing materials for a project I needed her help with. I laughed so hard till I cried when I realized I was expecting the same thing from MY mom.
Karen and jjpederson125 like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dbregant
    Date:
    Nov 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    572.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).