cinna, Nov 19, 2019
Description:
Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Silent Night | Bundle by Pink Reptile Designs, TLP
My December Art Journal No.1: Mega Artistry Pack by Rachel Jeffries, TLP
MrsPeel and Lisa B like this.
    • bellbird
      your clustering is gorgeous and this is such a festive and cozy page, the greens you chose make it feel fresha dn rustic at the same time and it embodies all the feels of xmas eve beautifully!
      cinna likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and great clustering - now I would like to have a cookie:yup
      cinna likes this.
    • RJMJ
      I Like The Small Split Photo You Used Here! & The Green Wooden Background Paper!...Wonderful Clustering Around Your Lovely Looking Cookies!...It Has A Wonderful Cozy,Woodsy,Homey,Rustic Christmas Kind Of Feel...That Lends So Well To Your Green Wooden Background Paper!...I Can Almost Smell The Oven Fresh Awesomeness Now!...Cookies Anyone?...
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @bellbird @*gina* and @RJMJ - thanks for your wonderful comments! Yeah I would love to have you over for coffee and cookies!:bk
      RJMJ and bellbird like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh wow to this, beautiful lady!!!!!! I know I always love your pages, so it isn't surprising that this is such an amazing one...still, after so long not being able to get around the gallery, this is such an amazing source of joy and inspiration for my own pages ... LOVE love LOVE the green wood combined so cleverly with the subtle pattern of the top and the perfection of the choice of pattern for the division, the photo split is gorgeous (as is the photo, I ll try not to look too much as I will crave cookies LOL) the cluster makes my element hoarder heart fill with happiness, I'm still looking and looking at the perfection of the shadows apart from the gorgeous choice of elements, the way the green branch is shadowed in green on green is (I know I repeat myself, but is true) PERFECT!!! love the mixture of textures ...everything here is so so amazing!!!!! I think I may need to bookmark this and try to lift it (here praying that life will give me a break and I ll be able to stick around a bit more!) Awesome page (as usual!!!)
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! (and apologies for the delay in me getting here!) [​IMG]
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @MrsPeel I mean...WOW! What a compliment! Thank you so much! You're making me blush! :blush
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Nov 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).