#notquiteamermaid
cinderella, Jun 5, 2017
Description:
for the Fiddle-Dee-Dee Monthly Website Challenge | June 2017

credits:
template: Fiddlesticks Number 21 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
kit: Not Pictured by Allison Pennington

journaling:
There was a photography challenge at The Lilypad, in which we were required to focus on an action shot. I wanted to use an underwater photo of mine with a tail of a mermaid, along with an inspiring quote. I knew I had an underwater photo from my teen yars. It was taken with those single use waterproof film cameras, remember? (yes, I am that old!) I remember the photo being so cool! Turns out, you can only see my back, half of my head, and arms with no hands... So for the challenge I've used a stock photo from Pexels. But I wanted to do something with that old photo too. So here it is!

(Here is the link to the LO for the photography challenge)
    • Celeste
      gorgeous photo. love the red with the turquoise here. love that you used it anyway. great page!
      cinderella likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      I love your photo! I would have still used it and just tucked the mermaid tail under the photo. This is an awesome way to document it all though, especially including the challenge layout. Gorgeous layout!
      cinderella likes this.
    • Sokee
      Gorgeous!!
    • bellbird
      love how you journalled about the challenge itself and included your other page too!
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    394.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).