ArmyGrl

NoteToSelf

NoteToSelf
ArmyGrl, Jun 3, 2022
Description:
Created with Note to Self 2 by Gina Miller and Bordered Vellum Alphas 2 by Kim Jensen.
Gina likes this.
    • cfile
      vava voom.. this is one "sexy" plant /flower photo.. the depth of field makes it appear 3D and popping off the page!.. love the gorgeous purple blooms.. That chinese wisteria is spectacular! Love the title work the way it pops off the page.. perfect with the vellum alpha.. love this lilac colored page Lisa!
    • ArmyGrl
      @cfile LOL! I love the vava voom (which autocorrect wants to make lava room, ha!). The photo is a close up of Wisteria Vine at the Bellefontaine Cemetery, St. Louis, MO. It is REMARKABLE!!! And very photogenic.
      cfile likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a beautiful photo. I too love how it appears to pop off the page! Your cluster and title work is spot on!
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous photo of the wisteria and I'm so glad you kept it big. Beautiful layout with those perfectly matching/coordinating colors and elements.
    • Gina
      Great flower photo! I love your layered title area.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).