dotcomkari

Not Goodbye: See You Later

Not Goodbye: See You Later
dotcomkari, Mar 24, 2019
Description:
It's not goodbye, it's see you later. I will miss you so much, but life's journey has to take us apart again. You need to finish your treatment for your mental health plan. It isn't something we were looking forward to, but it is something that has to be done. The week you had to go away, there were a lot of tears shed and a lot of screaming and anger. A bed opened up last minute and no one expected how quickly you would have to drop everything and say goodbye to the past few months at home. In these past few months you have grown, made friends and started your freshmen year of high school; all to have it ripped from you in a blink of an eye. I admire you for having the strength to realize that your mental health is more important than those high school moments you will miss, or the friends that you had made. They will be here waiting for you when you return. May it be a few months from now or even a year. You are an amazing young woman. I will never be able to put into words how proud of I am of you. Though I haven't been a teen in sometime, I can still remember what it felt like to be that young and to be struggling with mental illness. It was the most difficult thing I have ever gone through. I won't claim to know exactly how you are feeling, I don't know all the details and I don't know what the outcome of all this will be. But I want you to know that I believe you. Your pain is very real and no amount of denial from an0one else can change the fact it is there. Getting help was the best decision you ever made. It is s a big deal and it is scary, but I am so proud of you. It is worth it. Things will start to get better with time. I want you to know that you belong here, even if it doesn't feel like it. Your life can change completely and you deserve to be alive to see it. I hope you know how much I believe in you. I want you to get through this. And even if it seems impossible, I hope you know there are so many others who have struggled and made it. You can be one of them and I believe that you will be.

Just Jaimee: Than and Now, Story Teller Luka
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).