Description:
Bordered Pockets 2 Templates by Lynn Grieveson
M3 April 20 Main Kit
Winds of Change April 20 M3 Add-on by Lynn Grieveson
Mixed Media Add-on April 20 M3 by Little Butterfly Wings

Photos from Pixaby
Dalis likes this.
    • LynnG
      Oh boy .. :-( Love your journaling. I should be in Greece right now, so I empathise!

I think I've mentioned that Hobbiton is just a few mins drive from my parents' place :-)
      BevG likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh bev! This sucks! I didn't have any big plans or vacations, but I totally understand. In the simpler plans of us, Bianca was trying out for her school team and she had to wait until 7th grade to do so, so this was such a bummer.
    • BevG
      @Dalis - The grief has been huge and hard. Making the page helped and I am almost ready to count down the days again... something like 750+. When we first signed up we had over 1,000+.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @BevG Oh wow, that's a long time, but it's going to be so worth it! I wish I could give you a hug!
      BevG likes this.
    • bcnatty
      :( so many trips cancelled....but hopefully the next 2 years pass quickly!! Something to look forward to! Can't wait to see your page of that trip when it happens!!
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    May 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).