sbpoet

NOT FUNERAL FLOWERS

NOT FUNERAL FLOWERS
sbpoet, Aug 29, 2020
Description:
For an art journal challenge at The Lilypad. Element from Holliewood, Songbirdy, Little Butterfly Wings, NBK, and (mostly) Rebecca McMeen. For detailed credits see at flickr.
MrsPeel, wvsandy and Dalis like this.
    • norton94
      This reminds me of something my high school religion teacher said. He had worked in a mortuary and was tending to a young woman. There was a lot of flowers sent. He wondered about how many she received while she was alive. Your page is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it - I love the little details and the mask
    • Dalis
      Oh love her in the vase with the mask!
    • yellowpeep
      Fantastic, eclectic mix of flowers with some little secrets tucked in.
    • MrsPeel
      loving how productive you are lately Sharon, every time is a world of beauty or thought provoking time.... this is beautiful, and you just transported me to a time in which I had my mum forbidding some flowers, some type of clothing, some music and a lot more stuff that she considered to the "funeral stuff" .... long story, she still has some of that, to this day she dreads wearing black so much, we convinced her she didn;t need to when my dad passed a couple of years ago...I think that helped her getting through the following months :) great page, great tittle!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      sbpoet likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Aug 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).