Not A Storyteller
EHStudios, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
For The Lilypad's MOC Day 10 Storytelling With Drop Caps Challenge

Credits:
"We Are Storytellers" Lilypad Collaboration Pieces
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • keepscrappin
      Love the monochromatic scheme with the diagonal split of the pattern bg paper and that awesome BIG, handwritten title... great job on the challenge! Stunning layout!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • amandaresende
      WOW WOW WOW!!!! LOVE the giant title and the color scheme! this rocks!!!!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      well, I think you described this feeling pretty darn well. I love your story - it's personal, relatable, and had me following along the entire time to see what you were going to say. I loved it. A little peek into your memory keeping/photography process. And that big oversize quote/title is just beautiful! well done! :)
      EHStudios likes this.
    • dancingJaye
      This is COOL! The story told in the journaling is awesome and the diagonal on the page...really love it!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Well, you captivated me with this page!!!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL you are SO a story teller you can't imagine how much!!!! this , like Michele said, proves it!!! The idea of journaling, to add even if a tiny bit to the page, is to leave a record of life/stories for the ones to come in the future.... I have seen people who denied being journalers become the most amazing tellers of all....here in the Pad...so looking forward to seeing more of your story telling!!!!!! I'm going to further and share this at the Froggy Faves!!!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • EHStudios
      @MrsPeel you have no idea what reading comments like yours means to me!! Thank you for that!!! This is why I love all you girls here!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @EHStudios oh I do ... the story is long of how I got here...but the most definite reason I stayed and dedicate my heart to this place is that the community can make a disastrous day into a beautiful one, I haven't had irt easy these past few years...I don;t think I would have remained sane without my Pad's family , so yes, I do know <3 I have been amazed by your pages for , I think< a couple of years, can be 3... you are an awesome scrapper and if you came up with this ... I do see a great journaler shaping here!!!!! YOu rock!!! Huggzz
      EHStudios likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      You are rocking this week girl! This is amazing! You are really inspiring me to start a photo-less AAM book with you as the inspiration!!
      EHStudios likes this.
    • EHStudios
      @mimisgirl the only time I'm actually COMFORTABLE doing AAM layouts, (and not dreading them), is in art journaling form. I think it's the emotion of it & I'm able to be more real & honest.

Can't wait to see what you'll create!!
      mimisgirl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    EHStudios
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).