silent ranks, May 10, 2019
Description:
Scrapstacks No4 by Lynn Grieveson & The Nifty Pixel
Finnfara by Lynn Grieveson
Chestnut Lane by ForeverJoy Designs
You Can Do This by Pink Reptile Designs
DenetteS and Justagirl like this.
    • wvsandy
      I'm sorry for your pain but love the soft greens in this beautiful LO!
    • Tree City
      oh, I'm so sorry. You have taken what I can only assume is a beyond-painful experience and created a beautiful page, which makes the juxtaposition all the more striking.
    • Sokee
      I'm so sorry (hugs)
      I love the pop of brown with the green!
    • Justagirl
      This is such a moving page Kate. Wrapping you with love and thank you for sharing your take on this months Inspiration challenge. Whilst some experiences in life are difficult they shape us and you took that pain and turned it into having a beautiful loving and supportive family of your own. You my friend are an inspiration and have inspired me to scrap the not so great stuff in life too. xo
    • flowersgal
      What brave and honest journaling. I'm so sorry for what you must have been through. You have created a lovely layout.
    • redplaid3
      I, too, am impressed that you have recorded the truth as sad and as painful as it is. But you seem to have a sense of forgiveness and of moving on by the beautiful way you did the page. Good for you!
    • DenetteS
      Wow! You took something so difficult and made something truly beautiful. What an inspiration you are! Thank you!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    May 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    83.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).