angiekey

Not A Fan (MOC9 #14)

Not A Fan (MOC9 #14)
angiekey, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
Created for MOC9 Day 14 - Filled Style; continues the story begun on my layout for the MOC Challenge for Day 12 and is intended to be a facing page in my album. Supplies used include:

Notebook (2021 Month of Challenges) - Kim Jensen Designs
Various Word Arts, stickers, Word Strips, clipboard, and two journaling cards from Ouch! Kit - Soco and Anita Designs
Emoji brads, dymo labels, circular stamps, heart sticker, "better things are coming" and "not a fan" word art, and staples from All The Feels Part 2 | TLP Collab and All The Feels Part 3 | TLP Collab
Turquoise Pen from Girl Friday Kit | Kim Jensen
Scissors from Sewing Memories Kit - Soco
Black pen from Me Right Now | Kim Jensen
Colored pencils from Color Outside the Lines | Little Butterfly Wings
Doodle circles on clipboard sheet from On The Sunny Side | NBK Designs
Background paper from Rough Times - Sahlin Studio
Coffee/Tea ring brush from Paint Brushes No 3 - Sahin Designs
Teacup from Teariffic by Etc by Danyale

Three hospital bracelets photographed and extracted by me.
Journaling font - Cavorting

Story begun on layout "CAUTION: This Sucks".
[​IMG]
chastml likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      Great job getting your spread! So sorry you had to go through COVID. Hopefully you doing layouts for the MOC is a sign you're feeling better. Love your diary-style pages. And that cup of tea. Wonderful layout.
      angiekey likes this.
    • Sokee
      So glad to hear your home and doing better! I teared up when you had to say goodbye to your husband.... my dil is a nurse in a hospital and she worries daily about her patients and what if unknowingly she brings Covid in to the hospital. Take care of yourself, glad scrapbooking is not a strenuous activity!
      angiekey likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! Thank you for sharing your COVID-19 story with us. The few people I met with COVID were pretty much asymptomatic. You give us a very small glimpse of what it is like to go through the more severe form of this infection. I can not thank you enough for sharing your story.
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).