MrsPeel

NossaCasa (Our House)

NossaCasa (Our House)
MrsPeel, Apr 13, 2016
Description:
it pains me that we never thought about taking a photo of the whole house when we were living there...this one was taken after years in which people living there had not looked after it and it was falling apart. The garden was huge and we had it all planted, and behind that palm tree in the middle, there is an avocado HUGE tree which would climb the roof to our bedroom balcony and we had to not only chopp it often, but also had avocados (gigantic ones) for the whole village!!! we had chili peppers, a cocoa tree, oranges, mangos, basil, black berries and something called acerola which am not sure what it is in English.... anyway, lots of beautiful memories before things fell apart. There are some amazingly gorgeous offers today on SOSN 50 % OFF all day today! the kit is from Etc by Danyale: On the Street We Live and On the Street we Live Journal Cards- LOVE this so so much!!! Remember these are HALF PRICE TODAY ONLY!!! TFL!!!!
    • apottinger
      I love this layout and thanks for sharing your memories with us! I didn't realize avocado trees got that big. Sorry you didn't get photo's of your house...but it was nice
      that you have this one! Great job! xxo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).