Jeanet

None but you

None but you
Jeanet, Jul 1, 2015
Description:

Not completely filled up - but much more than I would usually do. I am really trying here :)

I drew the sketch while watching Persuasion earlier today and figured I needed to use it for something.

Products:

Keep Calm and Rock word art freebie by Little Butterfly Wings
She's our SuperHero {kit} by Little Butterfly Wings
Mess it up Vol 3 {Love} by Little Butterfly Wings
    • HeatherB
      Wow, this is gorgeous! First of all, what an amazing talent you have for drawing. I thought you must have traced something or else ran some outline filters against a picture, but doing that freehand - amazing! And that background is fabulous, with the bits of glitter, and all the different brushwork and elements in blues with just a touch of orange for contrast. Wonderful page!
    • corrin
      I was wondering how I would accomplish this challenge too, and thought I'd wait a bit and see what everyone else did! Your page is stunning! I love the quote (And the film!), and your painty splatter and large letters etc - they are so clever, in keeping with the quote idea with the little glitter hearts etc - such a clever page!
    • jenevang
      WOW!  I am totally amazed and blown away by this page.  What a perfect way to use your sketch... and it is a fabulous piece of art in itself.  I am in love with what you did here!
    • carilyne
      Love the drawing! The way you used the paint and other elements to accent the drawing is amazing. Great layout. 
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fill It Up Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Jeanet
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: