In My Kitchen | Kit
by Designed by Soco and Becca Bonneville,
In My Kitchen | Recipe Cards
by Designed by Soco and Becca Bonneville,
Just Smile {Dressed Up}
by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
JenEm and KarenB like this.
    • norton94
      Yummy - love the cool colors here and the pops of painty color!
      Dalis likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Cute, Dalis. Love that you extracted that can of tuna to use as an accent. It's always fun to see what everyone else is cooking. Nice layout with the recipe, too -- an added bonus.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @norton94 @flowersgal Thanks ladies. Ever since I made this page I want to make this so badly! yummy!
      norton94 likes this.
    • Dalis likes this.
    • bestcee
      My mom used to cook that for us too! She added peas when she wanted it healthier!
    • JenEm
      Gorgeous page, Dalis! Love the extraction of the can and all the layered elements. Might have to try that recipe sometime. :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bestcee I heard that is a very american thing to add the peas! We didn't have peas, this is something that I could put together really fast to feed my brother and sisters. LOL!!!!

@JenEm I still love this. My child was not too fond of it, LOL!!! She said to hold the tuna next time. LOL!!!!
      bestcee likes this.
    • Lisa B
      I love it! Tuna casserole was the first thing I learned to cook in Home Ec. in Jr. High! The page is so fun with the recipe listed! Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).