amko22

noise

noise
amko22, Jan 31, 2015
Description:

My page for the MOC scrap therapy challenge. I\'m going through a divorce and out on my own and doing a ton of things by myself I haven\'t had to do in a long time. And when I get really down, it's hardly encouraging to hear about how "strong" or "brave" I should be when I feel like I\'ve used up every ounce of effort I can give. :)

Just Jaimee Blockish Alpha
Mixed Media Monthly- October main kit, Little Butterfly Wings September Add on, Quirky Heart Build a Mess October
    • carrie
      This is just so powerful and I totally get it. I think the thing about strength is that it only happens when we feel our weakest... sometimes strength is to keep trying and push through and work to turn things around when we just want to do the opposite h... sometimes it's letting yourself feel and go through the deep, awfulness of life (and sometimes doing that outloud).
      It probably takes a lot of strength not to deck the people who tell you to be brave and strong. :P 
      In anycase, I absolutely love this page, your photo treatment and the text overlay on the photo. Just love this! 
    • Lindzee
      Wow.  Extremely powerful page.  My son went through a divorce this year as well.  I have been trying to help him through things and I can relate to the difficulties you feel you are facing.  Know you will be stronger and better for the experience, and the negative feelings will pass. 
    • cfile
      so sorry about your divorce, however this is an awesome page. You will come out on  the other side and smile for going the distance. We are here for you. Hugs
    • ashleywb
      Amazing page!  love the texture and the emotion you convey.  So sorry you are going through a difficult time.
    • bellbird
      so much wonderful texture and layering and it really coveys your feelings. hope it was therapeutic to create this
    • AmberR
      wow! the emotion you captured here is just breathtaking.
    • pitiscrap
      What a powerful LO. Very strong.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    amko22
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: