A-M

No Wishes

No Wishes
A-M, Dec 6, 2022
Description:
Credits:
Dark blue alpha, papers and arrow from Go Play by Kim Jensen ; Stamped alpha - Stamped alpha Humanist by Kim Jensen

font - Maximillion
umyesh likes this.
    • tanteva
      That photo is so wonderful! Great combination of alphas and I really like how you didn't let the blue paper run from side to side, but saved a tiny bit free at the edges. I gotta remember that! Thanks for joining the challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love your take on this challenge! I didn’t think about a “no wishes” title but it’s perfect for your photo. I love the two alphas you combined, especially the light blue stamped on the dark blue. I also love how you tilted the “no” and matched it to the arrow.
      A-M likes this.
    • KimJ
      I love that you scrapped this story! Wonderful title work and awesome take on the challenge! :)
      A-M likes this.
    • sharonb
      Great story and so perfect for this challenge I think! Great idea.
      A-M likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Your journaling and your photo together tell the story well. Your design and color combo is lovely and I like how you arranged your title.
      A-M likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Great mix of the alphas and what great storytelling. I love the use of the clip!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Dec 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).