mywisecrafts

No Time To Wait

No Time To Wait
mywisecrafts, Sep 18, 2020
Description:
Love the template with this months M3. I love this bundle!!!!!

Credits:
Mixed Media Monthly Bundle: Stop Waiting by Rachel Jefferies & Paula Kesselring & Lynn Grieveson & Little Butterfly Wings

Photos from Unsplash and edited by me
RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wonderful!!
    • cfile
      ABsolutely gorgeous Esther! I love all the clock photos and how you are focusing on the Today here and now.. beautiful composition and page. Thanks for playing along with the Sept Random Challenge!
    • mywisecrafts
      @LynnG Thank you!!!!! Extra love from me for this Months M3
      @cfile Thank you.....not going to lie...didn't know if I was going to be able to complete this challenge or not....then M3 happened! LOL.
      cfile likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Well! Now Isn't That Clever!...Great Job! On The Time Travel Page!...Clocks...Traveling Back In Time...But Going Full Steam Ahead Into The Future...Into The NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Love The Vintage Large Frame!...Tag & String!...Great Job!...LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ see Thank You! I love this template .... isn’t that tag wonderful!!!! :bk:bk:bk:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).